EXTENDED STAY HOTELS FOR STUDENTS
When you're a student - every dollar counts. The expense of travel, books, fees, meals, and everything else purchsed or rented on the way to a degree can be daunting.
Our extended stay hotel locations - WoodSpring Suites can help save you money, give you more peace and quiet, and offer a home-like environement while you're studying away from home. When you choose our extended stay hotels as an alternative to student housing you can look forward to avoiding a lease and costly deposit, setting up and paying for your own utilities, and having to share a room or apartment with a stranger to save money. All of our hotels offer guests:
- Weekly rates and long-stay rates that cost less, per-night, than already low nightly rates
- Choice of suite layouts - all with in-room kitchens with appliances included
- Free wi-fi access and free, hotel-adjacent parking for the duration of your stay
- 24/7 access to a guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support
- Pet-friendly hotels and smoke-free hotels
In addition to the comforts and policies of our hotels that appeal to extended stay hotel guests of all types - our hotels are great for students who want to:
- Avoid signing a lease, setting up their own utilities, and making hefty deposits
- Enjoy plenty of storage and space to reset, relax, and recharge while in your room
- Use their own kitchen to store, prepare, and enjoy meals and snacks on their schedule
- Find peace and quiet to study, prep for exams, or enjoy downtime away from class
- Take advantage of free wi-fi for web surfing, research, email, and other pursuits
- Be close to campus, shopping, restaurants, local businesses, and other destinations
- Know they are a welcome, valued guest in a hotel with a staff commited to their comfort
Consider staying with us if you're a student in the following environments:
COMMUNITY AND TRADE SCHOOLS
Starting your educational journey and the next chapter in your life while close to home or in a new city.
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
Pursuing a traditional, four-year degree without enduring traditional dorm and on-campus housing options.
MEDICAL AND VETERINARY SCHOOLS
Pursuing degrees in professions that improve comfort and quality of life while not sacrificing your own.
Studying on campus, doing summer associate work, studying for exams, or starting your law career your way.
Training, continuing education, professional development, and skill development in your own space and budget.