EXTENDED STAY HOTELS FOR MILITARY MEMBERS AND GOVERNMENT TRAVEL
Careers in military and government service often mean lots of time away from home, family, and friends. Even those fortunate enough to bring their support system with have to sacrifice “roots” and the notion of a place to really call your own. There are also always cost considerations including limited pay and resoures and diligence on expenses while doing the peoples' work. There is an option that combines home-like comforts, hotel-like convenience, and low-costs - our extended stay hotels.
- All-interior guest rooms and secure corridors to ensure the privacy and safety of our guests
- Several suite layouts available with combinations of beds, seating, and desks/tables for one-to-four guests
- Guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support - all available 24/7 for guest support and comfort
- Free wi-fi and free parking for all guests at all of our hotel locations
- In-room kitchens in every suite with full appliances included and additional kitchen items available upon request.
- Affordable nightly rates that are made lower (per night) with weekly rates and monthly rates for longer stays
- Pet-Friendly hotels and 100% smoke-free hotels available - policies vary by location, see hotel pages for details
If you're traveling for military service, military duties, government work including legistlative sessions or working with local or regional government, or even visiting our Nation's Capitol for work - consider staying with us. You'll find great rates and home-like comforts awaiting.
We’re close to dozens of army, navy, air force, reserve, marine, and joint-force bases. Our active and reserve personnel guests stay with other military families and know their per diem and other budget restrictions will be met.
We’re in/near dozens of states and government corridors like Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado. When you stay with us you can expect a private, inexpensive stay that allows you to feel and do your best.
We have six locations in Northern Virginia and suburban Maryland with quick access to the Capitol, Congressional Offices, Federal Agencies and Buildings, and the other sites and facilities that make our Federal Government "work" - stay with us while doing work "inside the beltway".