EXTENDED STAY HOTELS FOR BUSINESS TRAVEL
Traveling for business is a sacrafice. Being away from home, missing family and friends, trying to close a new deal or finish a big product, and the expense of business travel at traditional hotels can be overwhelming. There is also the issue of eating every meal at a restaurant or from a paper bag and there is a lack of feeling at "home" in terms of your own space to rest and relax.
When you choose to stay at WoodSpring Suites extended stay hotels, you'll find locations that make business travel more affordable and offer every guest - for a night, a week, or a month - comforts including:
- Free wi-fi and free parking for every guest at every hotel
- Suite layouts allowing one-to-four guests with combinations of beds and seating options
- In-room kitchens with appliances included and additional items available for a small fee
- Pet-friendly hotels and smoke-free hotel locations available (policies vary by location)
- Guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support available around the clock at all hotels
- Rates - including nightly rates, weekly rates, and monthly rates - that save you more the longer you stay
Learn more about how our extended stay hotel locations can make business travel more affordable and more comfortable below.
When you choose WoodSpring Suites for business travel, you're not only choosing to save money without sacraficing quality or comforts but you're also ensuring your "home away from home" has everything you need to do your best work and feel great while doing it.
- Free wi-fi helps you stay connected and online
- 24/7 guest laundry helps you always look your best
- Fitness centers, at select locations, allow you to stay fit
- Secured corridors and interior doors ensure safety
- Always-available, on-site staff keep everyone comfortable
Every WoodSpring Suites suite features an in-room kitchen complete with appliances. Guests can bring their own kitchen items or purchase them from the front desk. You're also sure to find dozens of restaurants, grocery shopping, and retail shopping near all of our locations.
- Full-sized refrigerator and freezer
- Microwave oven
- Two-burner stove / cook top
- Cupboards, counter, and prep sink
- Select rooms have dishwashers
We are please to have WoodSpring Suites extended stay hotels available across the country, with more locations under development. You can find our hotels close to airports, corporate offices, downtown, and in business districts.
Our weekly rates, typically, give seven nights of lodging for less than four or five nights at a traditional hotel. These savings, coupled with the ability to use in-room kitchens and on-site laundry, allow traveling professionals to do more and spend less. Our negotiated rates, available to qualifying companies, can make business travel even easier and more affordable.